Worldpos Frequently Asked Questions
I have installed a new A4 printer, but now Worldpos is not printing my reports. How do I setup the new printer in Worldpos?
- In the backoffice screen on the pc you are working from: Click on "System", then "Tables", then on "Terminals". Click on "Accept" in the bottom centre of the screen.
- Click on the "Printers" Tab.
- The 6th option from top on the centre is "Back Office Printer / Alternative Invoice"
- Click on the dropdown menu and select the newly installed printer.
- Press the "Ok" button on the bottom left of the screen.
- Restart the Worldpos software for the changes to take affect.
My Cashdrawer is no longer opening, what can I do to get it working again?
The following solution applies to cash drawer kick printers only (Cashdrawer is plugged into the printer)
- Is the POS printer working. If Yes continue to look at solutions below. If not then
1) Check that the Printer has power
2) Check that the printer has no red light shining (there must be a green light on though)
3) Check the cable from the pc to the printer.
If printer still does not work it can be a few things but we will need to investigate.
- In the backoffice, navigate to system > tables > till setup. Click on the till that no longer opens the cash drawer. If serial drawer is ticked, untick it and press the Ok button.
- In the backoffice, navigate to system > Tables > Payment Types. Click on the payment type you wish the cash drawer must open for. On the right hand side, click on Kick Cash Drawer if it is not already ticked and press the Ok button.
- In the backoffice, navigate to system > tables > Terminals. Click on the Accept button on the bottom of the page. Click on the terminal not opening the cashdrawer. Untick Posiflex USB Drawer if it is ticked. Press the Ok button on the bottom left of the page.